PISTACH-A-COLADA

One taste of this will make you feel like you’re sitting inside a quaint and quiet little café. Trust us, you’re not. So please don’t ask your significant other for a refill on your water.

$6.99 Add to cart

INGREDIENTS
NUTRITION INFORMATION
Organic Oats, Pistachios, Honey, Canola Oil, Coconut, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Cardamom, Salt. Contains tree nuts. Produced in a shared facility.
Serving size ¼ cup, calories 130, calories from fat 45, total fat 5g (8%), saturated fat 1g (5%), sodium 25 mg (1%), total carbohydrates 19g (6%), dietary fiber 3g (12%), sugars 4g, protein 3g.