SPICE-A-DELIC

We’re no strangers to a cause.  They don’t call us treehuggers for nothing. That’s why we’re excited to be a part of the Fireball Run, an annual motoring event to raise awareness for missing children. To celebrate, we created this spicy custom granola.  The heat index is high, so you might want to roll those windows down.

$6.99 Add to cart

INGREDIENTS
NUTRITION INFORMATION
Dired Cranberries, Oats, Organic Canola Oil, Pepita, Honey, Brown Sugar, Spices, Garlic Powder
Serving size ¼ cup, calories 140, calories from fat 50, total fat 6g (9%), saturated fat 0.5g (3%), sodium 25 mg (1%), total carbohydrates 22g (7%), dietary fiber 2g (8%), sugars 15g, protein 2g.